Last night Finn did pretty well until about 1am. I had to give him his soother a few times, but I didn't have to pick him up at all. At 1 that all changed... we could NOT get him to sleep. He was perfectly happy to rock on our lap, not crying, just wide awake. Eventually he would SEEM asleep, but he wasn't. We tried putting him our bed a few times and he would just wake up right away and start crawling around. Then I eventually got him to sleep... maybe 3 am, or 4? I can't recall.
Worse than Finn not sleeping was that fact that I could not sleep. I don't think I slept much if at all before that 1am fun-time. But I didn't fall asleep for at least an hour after Finn finally did. Luckily we slept in until 9, but I probably could have slept longer!
All I can say is, thank goodness for naps!
No comments:
Post a Comment