Usually on Sunday nights we have a chicken dinner anyways, so today was our Christmas Day. We had a nice Chicken Dinner and then after Finn went to bed, we watched my Christmas present to Conor - the movie Up (which I rented on itunes when I was in Canada).
Tomorrow we'll take down the decorations and get back to "normal".
It's been rough, but he's starting to act like his normal self again! He has been a totally different kid this week - sooo cranky, I just blamed it on jet lag until I felt those molars so close to the surface today, so I'm assuming that's to blame as well. But tonight when I was playing with him, he came and put his head on my lap numerous times (I missed those little cuddles!)
These are Finn's shoes that I bought him in Canada - with the hopes that he will be walking soon! Although, who knows! He doesn't actually seem that interested. I know I will regret saying this, but I want him to start walking already! All of the other kids we play with are older and walking, so it's difficult for him to play with then unless we are actually inside. He can't play in the park or outside because there's no non-walking child friendly areas around here.
I'd always been proud to say that Finnian didn't watch TV - until I did two 17+ hour flights and just wanted him to zone out in front of the little screen but he wouldn't! So we're trying to see if he'll watch some baby einstein off youtube on the laptop once a day. It won't be a "babysitter" but we just want to have this trick up our sleeves for our flights back in the summer!
We have one cupboard in this place, it's under lock and key. But Finnian was being pretty fussy tonight, so Conor was letting him play in the cupboard (under supervision). Until Conor "forgot" to supervise... time to buy more cocoa!
No comments:
Post a Comment